School Health Services
Health Topics for the School Aged Child
Links for Obtaining Services for Children
- FAMIS is Virginia’s health insurance program for children and mothers. Our local United Way can assist through the entire process from paperwork to coverage questions. For forms and assistance, visit our local FAMIS program page.
- Community Children's Dental Center
Health Topics for Children of All Ages
Flyers developed by the CCS School Health Team on timely health topics:
- Scoliosis (Curvature of the Spine)
- Healthy Teeth and Mouth Strategies
- 5 Reasons NOT to skip breakfast
- Dangers of Children Taking Aspirin
- Do I Have the Flu?
Statewide health education site for parents and students:
Educational Sites for Students with Ongoing Health Conditions
Check the links below developed by outside organizations on chronic health issues: